What's the Most Precious Gift to Receive?
The Gift of Wellness.
More and more people are realizing the benefits of taking time out of their busy schedule for themselves. That’s why giving a massage or energy treatment from the experienced practitioners at Mana Kai is on the short list of “Gifts that keep on giving”.
Whether it’s the intention to just slow down and turn off the phone or a newfound practice of energy healing to make it through flu season without a sniffle, Manakai Wellness is the perfect place to receive the gift of wellness.
The BEST Gift For:
- Busy Moms
- Single Moms
- Heck, Dads Need It Too!
- Your BFF
- Earning bonus points w/your Spouse
- In-Laws and Neighbors
- Your Parent’s Caregiver
- The College Grad, Looking for a Job
- Your Child’s Teacher
- Your Child’s Karate Instructor
- Your Mailman or Mailwoman
- Your Favorite Barista
There’s actually no one we wouldn’t put on this list. The gift of a massage is officially the perfect gift for anyone.
Contact Mana Kai
How a Mana Kai Gift Certificate Works:
Giving the simple gift of time set aside for health and relaxation is an experience they’ll never forget, and we make it easy.
- Purchase any number of certificates below, in increments of $50.
- After your PayPal purchase is complete, CLICK THE LINK to return to the Mana Kai page to send the certificates.
- You can create a personalized message and we’ll automatically email the certificates for you.
- Last step: your friend or family member receives blissful wellness and peace of mind.
Who wouldn’t really appreciate this gift?
Here’s what your Gift Recipient will receive:
- Therapists at Mana Kai Wellness have a minimum of 8 years of experience in their profession.
- A wide variety of services to choose from: massage, energy treatments, nutritional and emotional counseling, meditation coaching or private or group yoga.
- Give them something they may not have indulged in or explored on their own…
- Encourage booking for the new year and let the wellness begin instantly, to offset holiday stress.
- Gift Certificates have no expiration date – email confirmation is cash value and must be presented upon booking.
Mana Kai Wellness Center of Orange County
City of Orange:
377 South Glassell Street - Suites 100 & 200, Orange, CA 92866, USA
3151 Airway Avenue - Building P-1, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA